Sunday, October 31, 2010

Steak and dessert

It's always soooo interesting to see what people eat and where they eat. Today we find some really nice pictures from a new Louisville eatery called "732 Social". The attendees included Chef's Deb and Pete'.   I'm not entirely sure but I think it may have been a little bit of a celebration on Pete's (pronounced Pate's) recent inclusion of a mansion he built in a book called "Modern Houses in Louisville". The feast at 732 Social followed a lecture of modern homes by the writer and creator of the book.





Well worth the celebration. I wish that I could have personally attended and enjoyed the feast. In the meantime, I'll just have to dream on.

Neat Cheese Plate
Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce and Steak Frites
Mac and Cheese with Shrimp ??
Libation of course !
Could Pumpkin Ice Cream be one of these?





1 comment:

  1. I'd say it was a mansion. This guy must be quite talented as a builder and designer. His taste in food isn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your comments!