Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Every day is a Tuscan Day with Chef Pete'

ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH OLIVES IN WINE
I am sooooo impressed with todays entry. It was submitted by Mom. None other than the mother of Chef Pete'.  She loves to take photos and I am touched that she chooses to share them with me. The Chef himself has turned into a showman at the range and is now competing with Master Chef Deb.  I love the interaction and the team effort. BTW-----------The photos were taken at Buck Run, the new center for gourmet creativity. The audience..........Family from both sides.
 The Confession from Mom:  Evidently I neglected to take a photo of the appetizers and pasta with the artichokes and parsley. It was a fabulous evening. Jim and Deb know how to entertain, without a doubt!

      Rosemary Chicken with Olives in Wine

The entree Rosemary Chicken with baked carrots
My G...........The dessert
Pistachio Chocolate Cake
Dotty

The boys getting love but no leftovers

                       The Chef P'
                                                                                                     
  Master Chef Deb
The Hostess with the Mostest


1 comment:

  1. Had not checked out the blog lately and was mighty pleased to see the photos from supper at the Petersons

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your comments!