Sunday, December 13, 2009

EggNog Insanity

I don't really know how to describe it but I'll try. Chef Pete' is co-host of this blog and leans a little bit. By that I mean he is always improvising, with a sense of humor. I think he likes to shock folks with his ideas. I've known him for close to 20 years and I continue to be entertained by him.

This time, it is about eggnog. A drink that Chef Pete' loves. Now, he has brought his tennis buddies into the picture with an Eggnog competition. I'll give you the dialog and the photos. The names and faces are meaningless. The text and photos will help you draw your own conclusion. I can tell you, he drinks milk by the gallons, has a never ending love of chocolate, and is really thin thanks to my promotion of physical fitness over the years.

Here is his latest e-mail on Eggnog Competition.    Comments are always invited.


Chef Pete's Chocolate Eggnog recipe, refined with the help...

.....of the Cherokee Tennis Association at a noon Luncheon tasting. It would win the presentation award....
actual tasting table....
(The other finalists were taught a lesson in Presentation)

I was trying to influence the jurists, deliberating in the stable.... apparently not enough cash.....
The three finalist competitors await Host and ring master Robin Edwardsen's declaration....
Through a miscarriage of justice, Nick Scmitt bests Chuck Weber and myself.

Although after tasting the winners ancient family recipe (handed down generations on scrolls), the tasters were correct.

Is he insane or over the top? I don't think there was any rum involved but ?  what do I know?
Can you pick out Chef Pete' ????????





2 comments:

  1. I expect to see this at Christmas at the Bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, we will have to have a competition!

    NYC

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your comments!