Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chef Pete' in control

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Sometimes you learn from experience. Bravo on the attempt. I will not embellish on this but share with you the virgin text & photos.

Tonight:

Bronzed Talapia in compote
OK... I cheated w/ Costco's marinated fish, then threw together sweet yellow onion, overly rip baby tomatoes, my precious Pesto, pinch of garlic, sun dried tomato infused olive oil, & red vino.



Ok, Java & Deb said too much oil. Other, than that Chef Pete' is batting a 1000.




Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving. - Rosalind Russell

Bella Sera,
Chef Pete'

V-

Good to hear from u.
i confess.... after the onion compote fish & seconds. Followed by egg nog.
I capped the evening off w/ Tums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments!