Friday, November 6, 2009

Blown away by Chef Pete'

A casual take on the inventiveness of this "Iron Chef" hopeful.

Dear VG,
Deb and I just ADORE your cooking blog. It has given us GREAT inspiration. So much so that she and I decided to share cooking duties, at Buck Run, last night..... And we are still in amour. Who said deux cooks spoil le broth?

Simple menu:

Pot roast in gravy
Dirty potatoes (okay, they boiled over)
My Compote> carrots in olive oil, w/ basil, yellow onion, garlic and wine infusal


Then "Dove Promises" for a bit of decadence. As one said "Let chocolate warm your soul". That one really hit home with me. Makes a person......




Cap the evening w/ "Bailey's Irish Creme" in mini chocolate cordial cups. Add warm conversation + two beautiful women and you have a Bella Sera.

Not every dinner experience is, or can be, worthy of http://every-day-is-a-banquet.blogspot.com/ . Nevertheless, it is fun to try our hand. We will try, again this Sabbath with dinner for 14.

Learning to say "I Love You” in a different language",

Chef Pete'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments!