Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Herb & Veggie Greenhouse Options


Pictures submitted by Jim P.
 I'm not sure he thought of them as greenhouses but they are definitely unusual.
Sort of puts his "Door to Nowhere" (that he constructed in his back yard earlier this year) to a much smaller scale.  Needless to say, I appreciate Jim P's contribution as CGE.
He also came up with a novel weight loss/sous chef option this morning.  Think about it! A stationary bike that provides power to a food processor. Lose weight, get fit, and puree your veggies. Why didn't I think of that?

Comment on this one. I'm thinking gourmet, Jim P. thinks gourmet. I think bourbon infused sauce, he thinks bologna sandwich on blueberry bagel with Miracle Whip. True story. I'm shocked that he left off the pesto and sun dried tomato's. Always interesting to share recipes with him.

1 comment:

  1. Jim PetersonSeptember 04, 2009

    I want a raise..... as Contributing Guest Blogger.
    This Architect is Cooking!
    Jim P.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear your comments!