Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ladies Luncheon in Memphis

Every once in a while these ladies get together to swap stories, tell lies, complain about their husbands, eat good food and play bridge. I've never been there but I'm told by my wife, Chef Barb and others that it is a fun time. When I'm there, Chef Jim and I, are long gone before the "girls" arrive and the "girls" are usually gone before we return. This is the latest from Chef Barb.





V,

You asked for it!!

For starters upon arrival at 10 - the girls are never late!
The Barefoot Contessa's Sticky Buns
Cinnamon Crumble Coffee
Homemade Lemonade
Assorted Soft Drinks

Play Bridge - Table Snacks of course.

Luncheon
Gazpacho with Toasted Croutons
Margarita Shrimp (Yummie as can be)
Mini Tacos  (OMG)
Sangria





Pavlova for dessert
More Bridge with More Table Snack.

Chef B said, "Recipes upon request."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments!