Thursday, December 24, 2009

I can't believe this......

       BUT, I can imagine how good it is!!!!!!! Another over-the-top  recipe that takes you to another level. Darn, I hate it when that happens.This is from our newest contributor (Jan M) , although she probably doesn't know it yet. Chef P' will surely tell her!



V-
       OMG! this is heaven. A true blockbuster! Everyone loved these.
Treat your taste buds to victory!

Heavenly Cocktail Meatballs

1 large package of pre-cooked meatballs

2 cans of jellied cranberry sauce
2 jars of chili sauce
2 cans of sauerkraut ( or 1 large can)

     DUMP  ( I love the scientific terminology) it all together or mix the sauces and pour over the meatballs. Cook till heated through.

I haven't had it but sounds like a great appetizer for New Years.   Thanks Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments!