Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Clash---Chocolate Fruitcake

I can't help but share this with you. I read it in a news article. The article talked about all the negative images of fruitcake and suggested another alternative. This one is to make a chocolate fruitcake now, which would be ready for consumption and celebration for Valentines Day.  I have visions of chocolate covered cherries.
Is that decadent or scrumptious, or just plain naughty?


I've included a link that I thought has a good recipe. At least the one that I will try. If you Google for Chocolate Fruitcake you have your choice of many. If you go to the link, be sure to read some of the 5 star comments. They give some good suggestion on changing ingredients, liquor etc.

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments!